- Champagne Wine Tour
- Boutique Wineries Tour
- Friday Afternoon Tour
- Champagne Chandon on Saturday Afternoon
- Mornington Peninsula Wine Tour
- Private Group Tours
- Food and Wine Festivals
- Pick Up Locations Melbourne
- Pick Up Locations Yarra Valley
- Lunch Menu
- Vehicle Fleet
- Yarra Valley History
- Check Availability
- BOOK NOW!
Champagne Chandon Afternoon Tour on Saturdays from the Yarra Valley
- Pickups in the Yarra Valley only (see list of locations)
- Enjoy a small personal group tour experience
- Visit a selection of 3 of the Yarra Valley's best wineries including Chandon
- Enjoy a flute of champagne at Domaine Chandon
- Visit two other wineries
- Visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie (Factory) for a chocolate experience
|Saturdays only in the Yarra Valley|
Tour price is AUD $95 per person
|12.30pm-1:00pm Yarra Valley
Drop offs from approx. 5.00pm
Champagne Wine Tour (NO lunch)
Normal Tour Price $95
Please Note: All bookings are made online. We are unable to take phone bookings.
Half day wine tour to experience some of the best wineries of the Yarra Valley including Domaine Chandon. We offer a small personal tour experience where you will travel on board 14 or 16 passenger seat luxury Mercedes Benz mini-coaches. The Yarra Valley is a cool climate wine region best known for producing some of Australia's best Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Sparkling wines.
- There is no lunch included and there is no opportunity to find lunch. You will need to have an early lunch before you board the bus.
- Complimentary Yarra Valley hotel / accommodation pickups available from 12.30pm to 1.20pm We pick up from Lilydale, Healesville, Chirnside Park, Coldstream, Yarra Glen, Dixons Creek (See Yarra Valley hotel / accommodation pick up list)
- Our flexible half day tour itinerary ensures you will visit a selection of 3 wineries including Domaine Chandon
Domaine Chandon is part of the French Champagne House, Moët et Chandon. Here you will enjoy a glass of sparkling wine at this magnificent winery. Choose from one of four champagne flute options from this region. Enjoy your glass of bubbles while taking in the sweeping view of the Valley. Bring your camera along for a great photo opportunity!
- The wineries we visit varies from day to day and can include a selection of the following wineries: Yering Station, Yering Farm, Coombe Melba Estate, St Huberts, Helen's Hill Winery, and Greenvale Yarrawood Kellybrook and many more.
You will get to sample and taste 4-8 wines at each winery you visit.
Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tours
Suite 32, 211 Wellington Parade South
East Melbourne 3002 Australia
Phone: 03 9650 0888
International Enquiries call: +613 9650 0888