Boutique Wineries Tour Itinerary
(Available Saturdays only or groups by arrangement)
- Enjoy a small personal group tour experience
- Pick ups from Melbourne CBD
- Visit a selection of 5 of the Yarra Valley's boutique family wineries
- Includes a visit to a local wine and cider producing smaller winery
- Lunch is at Fergussons Winery
- Visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie (Factory)
| Every Saturday from Melbourne
Tour available for private group tours any day of the week
Tour price is AUD $125 per person
9:00am Melbourne Returns to Melbourne Approx. 5:30pm
9:10-10:00am Yarra Valley Drop offs approx. 4:30pm
Boutique Wineries Tour with lunch
* Note: Check the availability calendar for seats and prices for your preferred date.
Note: All bookings must be made online. We are unable to take phone bookings.
Full day wine tour to experience some of the best boutique wineries of the Yarra Valley. We offer a small personal tour experience with a maximum of 20 people. Located just 1 hour drive east of Melbourne CBD, the Yarra Valley is a cool climate wine region best known for producing some of Australia's best Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and sparkling wines.
- Pick up from various city locations in Melbourne CBD. (See Melbourne city location pick up list).
- Our flexible day tour itinerary ensures you will visit a selection of 5 wineries.
- The wineries we visit varies from day to day and can include a selection of the following wineries: Greenstone, Helen and Joeys, Yarrawood, Corniola, Kellybrook, Rob Dolan Winery. You will get to sample and taste 4-8 wines at each winery you visit.
- A one course restaurant lunch at Fergussons Winery is included.
- In the afternoon, we visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery - home to a vast range of delicious chocolates. Enjoy free time to experience their tempting range of chocolate products. While here, wander around the shop floor and observe the chocolate creations being made in the production area.
- Relax as we cruise back to the city via the freeway arriving around approx. 5.30pm.
The tour cost is AUD $120 per person.
NOTE: All bookings must be made online. We are unable to take phone bookings.
Click here to Book Now
Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tours
Suite 32, 211 Wellington Parade South
East Melbourne 3002 Australia
Phone: 03 9650 0888
International Enquiries call: +613 9650 0888
The concierge at our hotel recommend this tour
as 'the best' in the whole of the Yarra Valley-a bit skeptical, I hunted
down the reviews, and was impressed with what I read-and even more
impressed with the guide (Christian) and effortlessly polite manner in
which he managed to keep 13 people (not one group of 13-more like 3-4
smaller groups) on time, in line, and place us exactly where we needed
to be to avoid the crowds, and maximize the tasting opportunities. I
highly recommend this company, the tour, and Christian in particular.
Just a perfect host!
Rhoda, New York, NY
Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tours was perfect for our girls weekend away, we couldn't have asked for more, wine, cheese & chocolate. Gary was the perfect tour guide, knowledgeable & funny, we were all sore from laughing so much. Transport was extremely comfortable with plenty of storage for our purchases(including a fridge for our cheese). We went to a great range of wineries were the staff were very helpful. Definitely put on your to do list. Thank you!
Wonderful introduction to the Yarra Valley and met some great people as
well, would take the tour again! Christian our tour guide was
informative and obviously has a great rapport with the wineries we
visited. He guided us without pressure on time or purchases. Thanks for a
fantastic day out!