Champagne Chandon Tour Itinerary & Prices
- Enjoy a small personal group tour experience
- Pick ups from Melbourne and in the Yarra Valley
- Visit a selection of 4 of the Yarra Valley's best wineries/cellar doors
- Enjoy a flute of champagne at Domaine Chandon
- Lunch is at Rochford Winery with a glass of wine
- Sample some excellent hand made cheeses at the Yarra Valley Dairy
- Visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie (Factory) for a chocolate tasting of 8-10 chocolates
| Daily from Melbourne and Yarra Valley
Tour runs Everyday except Christmas Day & New Years Day
Tour price is AUD $145 per person
Internet special rates FROM $135 per person *
Internet special NOT available most Saturdays or peak periods
9:00am Melbourne Returns to Melbourne approx. 5:30pm
9:10-10:00am Yarra Valley Drop offs from approx. 4:15-4:45pm
Champagne Wine Tour with lunch
Normal Tour Price $145
Internet special price available
FROM FROM FROM $135 to $145 per person*
* Note: Check the availability calendar for seats and prices for your preferred date. Prices vary FROM $135 to $145pp.
The internet special price does not apply most Saturdays, public holidays, public holiday weekends (Saturday & Sundays) and periods of peak demand.
Please Note: All bookings are made online. We are unable to take phone bookings.
Full day wine tour to experience some of the best wineries and attractions of the Yarra Valley including Domaine Chandon. We offer a small personal tour experience where you will travel on board 14 or 16 passenger seat luxury Mercedes Benz mini-coaches. The Yarra Valley is a cool climate wine region best known for producing some of Australia's best Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Sparkling wines.
- Pick up from various city locations in Melbourne, including Docklands, the CBD and city landmarks. (See Pick Up Locations Melbourne)
- Complimentary Yarra Valley hotel / accommodation pick ups
available from 9:10am to 10:00am. We pick up from Lilydale, Chirnside
Park, Coldstream, Healesville, Yarra Glen, Chateau Yering (See Yarra Valley hotel / accommodation pick up list)
- Our flexible day tour itinerary ensures you will visit a selection of 4 wineries including Domaine Chandon
Domaine Chandon is part of the French Champagne House, Moët et Chandon. Here you will enjoy a glass of sparkling wine at this magnificent winery. Choose from one of four champagne flute options from this region. Enjoy your glass of bubbles while taking in the sweeping view of the Valley. Bring your camera along for a great photo opportunity!
- The wineries we visit varies from day to day and can include a selection of the following wineries: Rochford or Oakridge, and Yering Station, Yering Farm, Coombe Melba Estate, St Huberts, Helen's Hill Winery, and Medhurst Winery. You will get to sample and taste 4-8 wines at each winery you visit.
- A one course restaurant lunch is included and will be at Rochford Winery. Lunch includes a choice of one of 4 main course options and a glass of Rochford wine with lunch. (See sample Lunch Menu) The menu is seasonal and changes quarterly.
- Included is a cheese tasting. Visit the old Farmhouse Cheese Shop at the Yarra Valley Dairy, producer of some excellent cheeses. Enjoy a tasting of up to 5 of their hand made cheeses. Purchase from a large range of cheeses, pates, terrines and other regional produce. Keep your purchases cool in the on-board fridge on the tour bus. NOTE: The Yarra Valley Dairy does not take group tours on all Victorian public holidays and during the Christmas New Year period (25th December 2017 to 7th January 2018 inclusive). On these days we will arrange an alternative venue to enjoy a cheese tasting.
- In the afternoon, we visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery (factory) - home to a vast range of chocolates. While here, you will have enjoy a private tasting of up to 10 different chocolates, wander around the shop floor and observe the chocolate creations being made in the production area.
- The tour finishes around 4:15-4:30pm. WE then cruise back to the city and return around 5:30pm returning you to your morning pick up point or close-by.
- The tour cost is AUD $145 per person however there are internet special prices from from from $135 to $145 per person * available for direct internet bookings on certain days.
* Note: The internet special price does not apply on Victorian public holidays, public holiday weekends (Saturday & Sundays) and periods of peak demand e.g. Easter, Queen's Birthday weekend, the Spring Racing/Melbourne Cup Carnival, the 2017-18 Xmas & New Year period, the Australian Tennis Open etc. Check the availability calendar for applicable prices for your preferred date.
Note: All bookings are made online. We are unable to take phone bookings.
Click here to Book Now
Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tours
Suite 32, 211 Wellington Parade South
East Melbourne 3002 Australia
Phone: 03 9650 0888
International Enquiries call: +613 9650 0888
The concierge at our hotel recommend this tour
as 'the best' in the whole of the Yarra Valley-a bit skeptical, I hunted
down the reviews, and was impressed with what I read-and even more
impressed with the guide (Christian) and effortlessly polite manner in
which he managed to keep 13 people (not one group of 13-more like 3-4
smaller groups) on time, in line, and place us exactly where we needed
to be to avoid the crowds, and maximize the tasting opportunities. I
highly recommend this company, the tour, and Christian in particular.
Just a perfect host!
Rhoda, New York, NY
Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tours was perfect for our girls weekend away, we couldn't have asked for more, wine, cheese & chocolate. Gary was the perfect tour guide, knowledgeable & funny, we were all sore from laughing so much. Transport was extremely comfortable with plenty of storage for our purchases(including a fridge for our cheese). We went to a great range of wineries were the staff were very helpful. Definitely put on your to do list. Thank you!
Wonderful introduction to the Yarra Valley and met some great people as
well, would take the tour again! Christian our tour guide was
informative and obviously has a great rapport with the wineries we
visited. He guided us without pressure on time or purchases. Thanks for a
fantastic day out!